Using Audio Hijack Pro on it's own you can not easily convert, apply filters, etc. to multiple tracks from iTunes in an automated fashion. This tools allows you to setup an Audio Hijack Pro template that not only can be used to convert media, but can also be used to apply sound effects/filters to the music, break the audio files up into conforming sizes (every 30 minutes or something) for long files, etc. When you launch the tool and select a playlist each track in that playlist will be captured using the Audio Hijack Pro template you have setup. Each track will be named properly and saved in the location defined in the template. There are quite a few formats supported by iTunes that many digital players don't support and some that are simply non-standard and/or proprietary. This makes converting those formats to standard, non-proprietary formats simple and automatic. Before registration Hijack iT! will only record the first 30 seconds of each track.
» version 2.7 - posted on 2006-03-13
- Universal Binary
- Growl support improved (and now required)
- Added option to minimize AHP and iTunes while running
- Added option to quit AHP and iTunes when exiting
- Added ability to refresh iTunes playlists and Audio Hijack Pro sessions after making adding or removing items from those lists.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Hijack iT! for Mac OS X
Actionable Intelligence Software End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND CONTAINS WARRANTY INFORMATION AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
* "ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE" means Actionable Intelligence Software.
* "SOFTWARE" means the software program(s) and associated software components supplied by ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE herewith, and corresponding documentation, associated media, printed materials, and online or electronic documentation.
2 LICENSE GRANTS
* Installation and Use. You may install and use ("RUN") one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the SOFTWARE is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive use on a portable computer.
* Network Installation. You may also install a copy of the SOFTWARE on a network server, used to RUN the SOFTWARE on your other computers over an internal network. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE is RUN from the server. A license for the SOFTWARE may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3 LICENSE TYPES
* Evaluation License. Unless a license key has been installed in order to establish a specific kind of license, the free Evaluation License allows you to RUN a limited version of the SOFTWARE for test and evaluation purposes.
* Home User License (Single Seat). The Home User License is restricted to private or non-commercial / non-profit use. It allows you to RUN the SOFTWARE in a non-business, non commercial environment, or in non-profit organizations. Users in educational institutions (schools, universities) are classified as non-profit users even if a school or university is owned and operated by a government
* Business License (Single Seat). The Business License is required to RUN the SOFTWARE for commercial, non-private purposes, in particular in a corporate, government or business environment, or in military institutions.
* Network License (Multi Seat). The Network License is an extension to the Business License that allows you to RUN multiple copies of the SOFTWARE up to the number of copies specified in the license key. You are also entitled to make a corresponding number of secondary copies for portable computer use as specified above.
* Family License. The Family License allows you to RUN the SOFTWARE on up to 5 computers at a time as long as those computers are located in the same household and used by persons who occupy that same household. This license does not extend to business or commercial users.
4 LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
* Distribution. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE or the license key to third parties.
* Secrecy. As the owner of a license key you are responsible for keeping this key secret. If any third party gets access to your license key due to willful or negligent act, you are liable for the damage that arises to ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE.
* Reproduction. Except for backup and installation purposes the SOFTWARE must not be reproduced on any type of media (including, but not limited to, CD-ROM, DVD or internet download) without the formal approval from ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE.
* Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Not for Resale Software. If the SOFTWARE is labeled "Not for Resale" or "NFR", then you may not sell, or otherwise transfer for value, the SOFTWARE.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE or otherwise encumber any copy of the SOFTWARE, or any of the rights granted herein.
* Transfer. You may not transfer your rights under this EULA to another end user without ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE's prior written consent. If such consent is obtained, you may permanently transfer this License to another end user provided you transfer the entire SOFTWARE to such end user, and you do not retain any copies. The recipient of such transfer must agree to all terms and conditions of this EULA.
* Reservation of Rights. ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE retains all rights not expressly granted.
* Non-Exclusive Rights. Your license rights under this EULA are non-exclusive.
5 COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
This EULA shall continue for as long as the SOFTWARE is used according to the terms of this agreement. However, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE may terminate this EULA and revoke the granted license if you fail to comply with any of its terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE. The limitations of warranties and liability set forth in this EULA shall continue in force even after termination.
7 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
LIMITED WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE'S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
Hiajck iT! for Mac OS X * End User License Agreement * Version: Feb 17, 2006
(c) 2005-2006 Actionable Intelligence Software * http://www.kagi.com/aisoftware/